Monday, April 23, 2012

Catch Up Time!

I recently decided to start blogging again. I haven't blogged since Liam was 7 months old and now he is going to be 2 this Friday! I know, WOW! What is the reason you ask, to pick up blogging? Well, were expecting another baby! Ava Grace is due to arrive July 1, 2012. Liam is going to be a big brother! We couldn't be more excited! God has truly blessed our family! I have kept a journal for Liam since I was pregnant and I decided instead of writing in two different journals it would be easier for me to blog and have this for both of them. Let's face it, every Momma knows how busy you get with one kid, let alone more than one... so "easier" is better!
Obviously, a lot has happened since I last blogged (way too much to type) so I just thought I would post a few pictures of Liam showing proof of how much he has grown! As I said, Liam will be 2 years old this Friday, 4/27/2012. He is now a toddler and ALL BOY! He LOVES dinosaurs, cars, trains, dirt, and playing outside! He is extremely outgoing and full of energy ALL THE TIME! He no longer wants to take naps and wants to go, go, go! Laying him down for a nap is definitely a challange and very rarely happens these days. We usually just try to get "quiet time" which involves posting up on the couch with a blanket and pillow and enjoying a movie and cuddling...I guess I'm ok with that too. Cuddle time is my favorite! Liam is an amazing little boy and I am so proud to be his mommy! He just melts my heart everyday! Yes, he has hit the "terrible twos" and is extremely rough at times, what toddler isn't? But...he still gives lots of smiles, hugs, and kisses and is as sweet as ever! Here is our grown up, handsome, TODDLER now....


              
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment