Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My first Post

Life as I know it!


This is my first post and my first time blogging. I was introduced to this by my best friend Lauren who I will talk about later in this post. To start out, I just want to give a brief description of my life. Basically, I feel I have been blessed to the max! I have the greatest husband in the world, Damon, who is my best friend. We have been married for going on 3 years in June and they have been the greatest 3 years of my life! I couldn't have been more lucky finding such a wonderful man to spend my life with. He is my rock, my everything! Damon and I are soon to be expecting the greatest gift in the world sent from God above. Our son Liam is expected to be here very soon! He is already the center and highlight of our lives and I couldn't imagine any love greater than the love I have for my little monkey. I am now 37 weeks pregnant and found out yesterday that I am 2 cm dilated and 80% effaced so now we wait anxiously for his arrival! My pregnancy has overall gone great! I have loved every minute of it and it has been amazing feeling Liam grow in my belly. Every move he makes brings a smile to my face and a warmth to my heart. These last few weeks have gotten a little more harder though as I approach labor. The discomfort and the feelings of anxiety and excitement for his arrival get a bit overwhelming at times but he is worth every bit of it! Yesterday, at my appointment I also found out that my blood pressure has shot up so now we are monitoring that at the time to make sure no complications arise in these last few weeks. It wasn't too high, but was high for my normal. I am not "too" worried about it, but with like everything else, when it comes to Liam, I tend to be a little paranoid. I only want the best for him and for him to be perfectly healthy as every mom does when expecting their little bundle of joy! Anyways, I am sure that most of my blogging in the future will be centered around him since he will be the center of my life to come!
My family is the greatest! My parents have always been there for me no matter what it was. Throughout my life my parents have always been the greatest role models possible and have done their best to guide me in the right direction. They have always taught me to seek God for guidance in all that I do for he is my Lord and Savior and the only one who can truly lead me where I need to be. They have been married for a very long time now and as long as I can remember I have always prayed for a marraige like theirs. I hope that Damon and I can be half of the parents that my parents have been and still are to my sisters and I. I know that I can always count on my parents to be there for me with open arms and all the love they have to give. They are the greatest and I am so blessed to have them! My sisters, Kayla and Mandy, are like best friends to me. Growing up, like all siblings, we butted heads at times but I always knew that no matter what was going on in my life that they would be there standing by my side. I couldn't imagine life without my sisters. We are so very close and I love them with all of my heart! I can honestly say that I would probably be lost without them. I am so lucky to have them and my parents. We have been truly blessed in our family and I thank God for all he has provided us with throughout our lives What can I say? I have the greatest friends a girl can ask for. I have a few girlfriends who I know I can always count on to make me smile. They are always there for me when I need them. My very best friend Lauren is pretty much my other half! We have been through so much together throughout our friendship and I know that we will always be best friends! In fact, we have already planned on our children marrying eachother...haha. Lauren and her husband Dave, who is also Damon's best friend, have a precious beautiful baby girl who brings joy to everyone's life. Her name is Mia and she recently turned a year old! She is the greatest and I have already decided that there is no way possible that Liam wont love her as much as we do so we have decided they are going to get married some day and we will all be family! Lauren is always there for me when I need her and without her I would be lost! She is more like a sister to me and I love her dearly!


My life is absolutely Amazing and it is that way because of the people in it! I am so blessed to have the people I have in my life. They are who make me....ME! God has truly blessed me throughout my life and I cannot wait for all of the upcoming memorable moments with these people and Liam to come!













2 comments:

  1. hey pam good job on your first post i told lauren its a drug.. you know blogging lol looks like you found a supply also :) im following you now.. follow me :) www.the8oclockhour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Pam! I cant wait until Liam arrives so you have so much to tell the world! I have stopped updating mine, but Im going to get back to it; I think it really helps me keep track of the new things Ethan is doing, and you will love it for that reason with Liam!

    ReplyDelete