Saturday, April 24, 2010



Sad day at the Doctor's to a good day at the zoo...



On Thursday morning I went to the Doctor in hopes that I would get sent over to the hospital to be induced. It was mentioned to me on Monday that it was a possibility so Damon and I packed up the car that morning and got ready! Damon had to go to work but was hoping to get a call from me that he needed to leave and meet me at the hospital. Lauren had gone with me and we were so excited as we waited for the decision. Sadly, the decision was not in our favor for the day. They had decided not to induce me. I had to call Damon and break the news to him and we were both very disappointed! We had really hoped that we were going to get to meet our little monkey that day. Anyways, they told me to come back on Monday and we would go from there so I will be heading in this Monday to find out if I am progressing anymore further or what the plans our for our baby boy.


Because they had decided not to induce me, I was very sad that day so Damon came home to take care of me and we picked up something to eat and then decided to head out to the zoo to meet Lauren, Mia, Cristal, and Jaelyn. We figured it would be good to get some exercise in, which would help me to progress, and it helped keep our minds off not being at the hospital at the time. We ended up having a lot of fun since it had been FOREVER since we had been to the zoo. We decided to get our zoo passes so that when Liam is here we can go anytime we want to which we plan on doing a lot! We are so excited to take monkey to the zoo. Being at the zoo and with my Hubby and good friends made the day much better! I don't know what I would do without Damon and my friends! They are the greatest and I love them!!!


Damon, me, & Liam




Lauren & Mia



Cristal & Jaelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment