Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Baby Shower for Ava

On Friday, May 4th my Mom and sisters hosted a baby shower for Ava and I. It was originally supposed to be at our church but with me being on bedrest we had to move it to my house. At first I was a little worried because I don't exactly have the biggest house to accomodate many people but it ended up turning out great! It was a little snug but it allowed me to be able to post up on the couch and still get to talk with everyone. I was very excited to see my family and some of my close friends and celebrate the upcoming arrival of our sweet baby girl! Here are just a few pictures....We didn't get too many with my camera!









Thank you to everyone who came and celebrated with us! We are very thankful for all the love, support, and gifts for Ava and our family! I can't wait for Ava to meet all the wonderful people we have in our lives! God has truly blessed our family! 

1 comment: