On Tuesday, April 27 @1;42 PM our baby boy was born! Liam Andrew was welcomed into this world by his Mommy and Daddy, Grandma Belinda, Aunt Kayla and Mandy, and Auntie Lauren weighing at 6 lbs. and 9 oz. and 19 inches long. I cannot even begin to explain the feeling that came over me when I first laid eyes on him. Let's just say, unless you are a Mommy you will never undertstand that feeling. While pregnant, I thought I loved Liam more than possible but once I saw him I realized that the love grew even stronger in ways I never would have understood until then. He is the most amazing little monkey on the planet! I absolutely love being a Mommy and there is nothing in the world I would rather be doing than spending time with my son. He is my life now and I couldn't survive without him! There is no greater love!
Today, May 4, 2010 Liam is now one week old. This has been the best and most amazing week of my life and I am looking towards a lifetime more of them. My love for him grows stronger and stronger each second! The week has gone great! We have adjusted very well although we haven't had much sleep...haha. I am ok with that though because sleep only takes away time from my baby! Daddy is great with Liam and helps out so much! He absolutely adores Liam and makes an amazing Daddy. I have fallen in love with him over and over again this week! I love my family and I am very blessed!
Liam loves his fingers! He is constantly trying to suck on his hands. We kind of figured he would because in every ultrasound his fingers were always at his face or in his mouth. It is too cute!
I LOVE cuddling with my little monkey! It is the best feeling in the world! I can do this all day, everyday!
Liam's first sponge bath went very well. He fussed a little but once he was done and clean he cuddled with mommy and found his fingers and life was once again perfect!
My little monkey sleeping...Ahh, what a life!



No comments:
Post a Comment