So, it has been a few weeks since I have written anything...What can I say? I have been busy with my precious handsome baby boy! He is absolutely amazing and already growing so fast! I can't believe it, everyday he seems to be getting bigger and developing a little more of his own cute personality! So much has gone on the past few weeks that I just don't have enough time to write about. I can't take too much time away from my little monkey! We have spent the last few weeks enjoying Liam and trying to get him adjusted to this new environment. We still haven't gotten him set with his days and nights yet but we are working on it. Liam likes to sleep all day but it seems once the sun goes down he is ready to party His eyes come wide open...I think we have a little party animal on our hands! I had thought he would be this way though because that is how it was when I was pregnant. I used to wake up every hour with a foot to my rib or some dancing around in my belly! This seems to be continuing on...Anyways, he is absolutely perfect and I can't thank God enough for blessing me with him! I really don't see how I went through life without him. I must have lived a boring life! I cannot wait to live the rest of my life watching him grow and creating lots of memories with him! I remember always hearing the phrase, "There is no love greater than a Mother's love." I can honestly say I completely understand that now. When I was pregnant I didn't think I could love this beautiful baby growing inside of me anymore than I did. Every kick, every hiccup, every ultrasound, I grew closer and closer to him and I thought the love couldn't grow any stronger.... but then, that minute I gave birth to him and they placed him on my chest that love grew stronger than I could ever imagine. I immediately felt this overwhelming sense and desire to nurture and protect him in every possible way. It was the most amazing feeling in the entire world. I looked over at Damon, with tears from his eyes, and could see he felt it too! We love our beautiful, healthy, amazing little boy!
.JPG)
*After Liam's first sponge bath...Ah, my thumb!

* Loving his hands...They are ALWAYS at his face!

* The cuttest little bundle of joy....This smile makes Mommy's heart melt!

*Wondering...when is this umbilical cord going to come off already?

*Yes, it's off....May 14, 2010 @ @ weeks and 3 days old....Look at that cute belly button!

*Peacefully sleeping....What he does most of the day!
Anyways, I promise to get on more and keep everyone updated on our little monkey! He is up from his nap so I have to cut this post a little short. He is needing his Mommy to come and cuddle him!
No comments:
Post a Comment