Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I can't believe it, today my handsome little man is 3 Months old! Where has the time gone? He is getting so big, too fast! Everyday he develops more and more of his amazing little personality that I love so much! I can't wait to see how he progresses over time! Right now he is all smiles, it's not often that he doesn't have a smile on his face. He is super sweet and cuddly still, absolutely loves to try and talk, and he loves attention!
Today, I had a class at work so I was able to get off at noon. I was estatic about that because I haven't been feeling too well today, plus I was able to spend time with my favorite little monkey! After taking a short nap with little man we got a few pictures in before he was bored with it and wanted to move onto something else...Yes, he is getting a bit impatient already...hmm...wonder who he gets that from? Anyways, here are a few of the pictures we took. I can't believe how big he has gotten!
Liam cuddling his snugglie monkey
Kisses



**Curious little Liam! Whatcha doing Mommy?

Oh how I love that smile!



Too cute...Sneaky little grin



Big Blue Eyes and A Heart of Gold!


Time has flown right by me! 3 months ago today at 1:42 PM I gave birth to the most amazing little 6 lb. 9 oz. boy on the planet and my life hasn't been the same since. Liam is my life, my reason for breathing, my reason for exsistance! I could never imagine my life without him! I am so proud of my little monkey and I absolutely love being his Mommy! God is Amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment