Monday, July 19, 2010

Mommy's little monkey isn't so little anymore!

So, it's been a while since I have blogged and I feel ahamed but what can I say, I have been a busy Momma! I am now back at work and it has been dreadfully hard, as expected. I miss Liam so much! I only work 3 days a week but that is still too much to be away from him! It feels as if he is growing way too fast and I'm missing it. If you would have asked me a year ago if I would want to be a stay at home mom I would have said, "heck no" but now I would give anything to stay at home with my baby boy! He is the highlight of my life and I love every single second I get to spend with him! Here are some updates and some recent pictures of my little monkey growing up....

Updates: Liam now...@ 2 months, 3 weeks
* Weight (@ 2 month apt.) was 11lbs. 14.1 oz. (25th-50th percentile)
* Length: 22 1/4 inches ( 5-10th percentile)
* 0-3 mos. in shorts/ pants and 3-6 mos. in shirts
* Still in size 0 shoes...small feet!
* Size 2 diapers
*Holds his own head up fairly well
* Sits well when supported
* Is beginning to reach for objects
* Looks around EVERYWHERE and takes EVERYTHING in
* Plays with his own hands
* Can grasp his toys and bring them to his mouth
* coos and tries to carry on a conversation with you
* Is ALWAYS smiling ( his smile will melt your heart)
* Mocks you when you stick out your tongue
* Loves Veggie Tales


























Mommy's little monkey isn't so little anymore!



















No comments:

Post a Comment