As always, I am behind on blogging
but we have had SO MUCH going on the last few weeks! We have been so busy packing, moving, and getting things in order to build our new home! We were told we would be closing on our current house the very end of September or very beginning of October so we rushed packing and got out of the house, bought a storage unit, and began moving into my parents where we are staying while our new home is being built. Well, we are now officially moved in and settled at my parents and guess what? We still haven't closed on our current house! Ahhh! Talk about stressed out! We could've stayed in our home at least 3-4 weeks longer because we just found out yesterday that it will probably be another couple of weeks before we close! Something had happened with the buyers financing and everything had to be worked out first and the whole process had to be started over and an extension on the contract had to take place. Very irritating but what can you do?!?! Anyways, we now are just playing the waiting game. Waiting to close and waiting for our new home to be built. Luckily, my amazing parents are helping us out and allowing us to stay with them so we can try and save some money while our new home is being built.
We are
extremely excited about our new home! It is around 2200 sq. feet with a basement and has 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths (including basement bathroom) and everything we need for our growing family. The kiddos will have a nice big playroom which is a must have at this point with all of their toys! It is located in Mt. Washington which is a great area with wonderful schools! We can't wait to get in it!
In the middle of all this craziness the kiddos are adjusting just fine...Thank goodness! Liam is
LOVING getting all this time with Grandma and Papaw! They spoil him rotten! Ava just goes with the flow and obviously at this age, doesn't really know what is going on. I can't believe how big Liam is getting! He is such a fun loving little boy although he can also be extremely mean and rotten...
Terrible 2's right?!?! Last week, Thursday October 4th to be exact,
Liam peed on the potty for the first time and did so 2 other times that day! Yay Liam!!! Not only did he actually go, unlike all the other times I've tried, he inititated it! He came and got me while I was in the kitchen and told me he had to pee pee in the potty. He took my finger and walked me down the hall to the bathroom and then got undressed and sat on the potty. I was in shock! He sat there a few minutes and then I asked him if he wanted his diaper back on since he wasn't going. He yelled, "No pee pee on potty!" I ran to grab my phone so I could get a video in case he actually did it (to send to Daddy who was at work) and when I came back he had already peed and well, most of it was on him and the floor but
HE DID IT! I was sooo excited for him! I didn't get it on video but Daddy got to see him do it later that evening and we did get the excitement afterwards on video. So, now we are working on potty training. He hasn't done so well this week but we will get there! I am not going to rush him because I don't think that is the right approach but I am just trying to be consistent with taking him to the potty and prasing him when he goes. My goal is for him to be fully potty trained before his third birthday but if it takes a little longer that is ok.
He wont go to Kindergarten in diapers! LOL! Here are a few pics. of my growing little man!
 |
| Liam wearing Daddy's hat...LOL |
 |
| Cool Dude! |
 |
| Liam and his Papaw playing |
 |
| Inside the cabinet selection turn table at the model home for our builder ...Silly boy! |
 |
Sticker fun!
|
Ava is now 3 months old, close to 4 months, and growing up so fast! She can now
roll all the way around from her belly to her back and from her back to her belly. She has great neck support and is trying to lift herself up when laying down or sitting back in her buncy seat. She loves to sit up and look around at everything going on around her. She now bats and plays with her toys and really enjoys her play mat. She is a very relaxed and happy baby! She has the
most beautiful smile and an amazing laugh ( she now laughs out loud and it's SO CUTE! ) She also
LOVES to talk! She just goes on and on cooing! She will definitely be a little social butterfly...I am sure of it! We didn't see the Pediatrician at her 3 month marker so I am unsure of her stats at this point but we will be going soon for her 4 month check up. Here are some pictures of her at 3 Months!
 |
| Isn't she BEAUTIFUL?!?! |
 |
| Ava cuddling with Daddy |
 |
| Mommy's big girl during tummy time |
Liam and Ava love eachother so much! Liam is always giving her kisses and hugs and talking to her. He is always asking to hold her! If she were to cry, which is rare for her, he runs to her side and asks, "You ok sisis?" It's the sweetest thing! She just adores him and is so interested in everything he is doing. She loves to watch him and gets so excited when he talks to her.
Big brother, little sister love!
 |
| I am so blessed to have these 2 sweet babies call me Mommy! |
Thanks for stopping in! I will try hard to get better at this and blog more frequently!
No comments:
Post a Comment